- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature for each zone, with a set range between 40 and 65 F
- Sturdy hardwood shelves glide out smoothly to give you easy access to up to 346 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 76.5" H x 47.5" W x 28.75" D
Please Note: The 3Z-YHWR7274-S20 is made up of two separate units placed side by side. Each unit has it's own power cord.
Made up of one single zone wine refrigerator and one dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinges, the Allavino FlexCount Classic II 3Z-YHWR7274-S20 Three Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 346 wine bottles, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology from Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that glide out smoothly on roller guides, giving you convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Powerful and Efficient Cooling
A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines. Internal fans circulate cool air throughout the cabinet to create faster cooldown and eliminate hot spots, ensuring that each bottle in your collection is aging in the intended temperature range.
The digital displays and push button controls are easily accessible and intuitive. You can precisely control the interior temperature of the cabinet in one degree increments by pressing the up and down arrows. The LED display shows the set temperature during adjustments, then displays the current temperature, allowing you to monitor how the unit is performing. You can also turn the lights on and off, change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius and turn off the power to the appliance with the push of a button.
A finished black cabinet allows the unit to look great in freestanding applications, while the front-venting design allows you to build the appliance into cabinetry so that only the stainless steel framed glass door and toe kick are visible. The cool blue lighting and refined wooden shelves add to an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye.
Glide-Out Wooden Shelves
Sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend the shelves so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Three temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Single Zone can be set between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Dual Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Dual Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 76.5"H x 47.5"W x 27"D
- Weight (each unit): 245 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone, and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. No hassle returns (within 30 days of delivery for a refund). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. You must also report damages within 24 hours of delivery with photo evidence (take pictures of the unit and the packaging) or refuse delivery and note it on the and the reason for the refusal must be notated on Carrier Delivery Receipt.
Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Returns For Edgestar, Avanti, Kegerator.com, Koldfront or Allavon products:
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 - 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60 day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
Must be in resalable condition
Must be free from scratches and/or defects
Must not have been installed
Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
Must not have any writing on the original packaging
Must not be missing pieces
Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to 20% restocking fee.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please Note: we only ship to the contiguous US.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax