Built with commercial-grade components and loaded with powerful features, Danby Health commercial refrigerators combine innovative technology, energy efficiency, and proven reliability demanded by Medical and Clinical facilities. Our advanced units feature a control panel with an external temperature display located above the door on the front of the unit to allow quick convenient monitoring of the internal temperature. Whenever the temperature exceeds or falls out of its set range, an alarm sounds. Settings on the control panel can be locked to prevent deliberate tampering as well as accidental changes. A door lock secures the stored items. Eliminating the need for manual recording, Danby's commercial refrigerators monitor and record interior temperatures at 10-minute intervals. The stored temperatures can be downloaded through an integrated USB port in the control panel.
- 3.2-cu. ft. countertop refrigerator for commercial use in Medical and Clinical facilities
- Flat door liner conforms to guidelines contributing to stable conditions for commercial products
- Temperature stability engineered to maintain a steady range from 35 to 47 degrees Fahrenheit
- External digital display makes it easy to monitor the internal refrigerator temperature
- Integrated temperature logger monitors and saves temperature readings every 10 minutes
- Built-in USB port for downloading stored temperature data
- High/Low alarm sounds alert if temperature rises or falls out of the set range
- Internal forced-air fan ensures even cooling from top to bottom
- Removable wire shelving promotes free airflow
- LED lighting brightens the interior to easily locate contents
- Control panel lock and keyed door lock for material security
- Reversible door for either right-hand or left-hand opening
- Hospital grade “Green Dot” power cord (115V ~ 60Hz)
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. No hassle returns (within 30 days of delivery for a refund). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. You must also report damages within 24 hours of delivery with photo evidence (take pictures of the unit and the packaging) or refuse delivery and note it on the and the reason for the refusal must be notated on Carrier Delivery Receipt.
Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Returns For Edgestar, Avanti, Kegerator.com, Koldfront or Allavon products:
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 - 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60 day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
Must be in resalable condition
Must be free from scratches and/or defects
Must not have been installed
Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
Must not have any writing on the original packaging
Must not be missing pieces
Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Subject to 20% restocking fee.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please Note: we only ship to the contiguous US.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax