- Hoses inside the cabinet direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the built-in drip tray to an external drain
- Self-closing doors feature locks for added security and magnetic gaskets provide positive door sealing
- An internal light conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless
- Accommodates two full size or pony kegs, up to three quarter slim kegs, and up to seven five gallon kegs
- Two knockouts allow you to remotely mount your CO2 or Nitrogen tank
The Kegco XCK-2448S Commercial Kegerator is the ideal beer dispenser for small pubs, bars, restaurants and events. It's interior is big enough to hold two full-size kegs or a combination of smaller kegs. Forced air refrigeration keeps the beer in the kegs ice cold and blowers route the cool air into the beer tower to ensure not a drop is wasted. This beer dispenser includes two heavy duty adjustable shelves, providing the ultimate in versatility. You can store cans and bottles or keep mugs frosty on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side! A built-in drip tray that routes to an external drain makes daily maintenance a breeze.
The XCK-2448S is ruggedly built to withstand the rigors of commercial use. It features sturdy construction with an attractive stainless steel exterior. The interior walls and ceiling are made of stainless steel and a rubber floor mat reduces the shock of the heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor. An internal light conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless. Hoses inside the cabinet that direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to an external drain are efficiently tucked out of the way. The keg cooler is designed for built-in or freestanding use, so the cooling unit is accessible from the front of the kegerator to make servicing the system easy.
This kegerator can fit two Full Size or Pony Kegs, up to three Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to seven 5 gallon kegs. View the Features tab for possible keg configurations. Due to the versatility of the storage area inside the kegerator, we have set up custom addons below for you to customize your dispense system. If your beer distributor will be providing your dispense kit, simply choose the tower option that works for you.
Please Note: The doors of this unit open to 16.5" wide. Bevel or Rubber Kegs that are 17" wide in the middle will not fit. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller Brewing Companies.
Keg Storage Capacities:
- Two (2) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Three (3) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Seven (7) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- Digital Temperature Display and Controls
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with External Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat Reduces Shock on Cabinet Interior
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Refrigeration System Accessible from the Front
- Two Knockouts for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design Saves You Money Each Month!
- ETL Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Some configurations require external tank mount.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. No hassle returns (within 30 days of delivery for a refund). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. You must also report damages within 24 hours of delivery with photo evidence (take pictures of the unit and the packaging) or refuse delivery and note it on the and the reason for the refusal must be notated on Carrier Delivery Receipt.
Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Returns For Edgestar, Avanti, Kegerator.com, Koldfront or Allavon products:
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 - 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60 day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
Must be in resalable condition
Must be free from scratches and/or defects
Must not have been installed
Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
Must not have any writing on the original packaging
Must not be missing pieces
Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Subject to 20% restocking fee.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please Note: we only ship to the contiguous US.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax