Dual Temperature Upright Wine Cooler
Keep all your styles perfectly chilled and ready to serve with an upright dual temperature wine cooler. This elegant dual zone wine cooler KBU-170DX can be built-in or used freestanding as the centerpiece for your bar, restaurant, or wine room. With a generous capacity, empty glasses will be a thing of the past.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Long life, high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling throughout this dual temperature wine cooler.
- The unit is equipped with high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal serving range.
- Manufactured with our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each dual zone wine cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving precious square footage.
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech. Their spacing is optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Pinot Noir, Bordeaux, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged, UV double-layer coated, tempered safety glass reversible door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle allows easy cleaning while protecting wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Features a built-in security lock with a spare key.
- KBU170DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU-170D-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume: 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 164 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 15 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.985 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H
- Net Weight: 260 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 286 Lbs
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. No hassle returns (within 30 days of delivery for a refund). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. You must also report damages within 24 hours of delivery with photo evidence (take pictures of the unit and the packaging) or refuse delivery and note it on the and the reason for the refusal must be notated on Carrier Delivery Receipt.
Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Returns For Edgestar, Avanti, Kegerator.com, Koldfront or Allavon products:
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 - 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60 day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
Must be in resalable condition
Must be free from scratches and/or defects
Must not have been installed
Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
Must not have any writing on the original packaging
Must not be missing pieces
Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Subject to 20% restocking fee.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please Note: we only ship to the contiguous US.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax