The most flexible wine cooler in the Smith & Hanks line up, this dual zone model can store up to 40 bottles at temperatures as low as 34°. There are no limits to what you can store; red wine, white wine, champagne and prosecco. You name, this wine cooler can store it! At 24" wide it will fit nicely into any kitchen, home bar or game room.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What it has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 12 removable and adjustable, wood accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones 45°-64° in the left zone, 34°-43° in the right zone.
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• 2 oversized bottle shelf accommodating large format bottles like Champagne and Magnums
• Bottle count: 36 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Prosecco bottles), 40 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW116D):
• Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 128 lbs.
• Input power: 160 Watts
• Starting Amps: 7.2
• Running Amps: 1.4
• Volts: 115V
• Hertz: 60HZ
• Estimated energy use: 368 kWh/Year
• Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler
What it has:
- Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
- Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
- 12 removable, wood accented shelves
- Dual temperature zones 45°-64° in the left zone, 34°-43° in the right zone.
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
- 2 oversized bottle shelf accommodating large format bottles like Champagne and Magnums
- Bottle count: 36 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Prosecco bottles), 40 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
- No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Vibration reduction system.
- LED Lighting
- Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW116D):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25"" including handle). Weight - 128 lbs.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 368 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns:
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. No hassle returns (within 30 days of delivery for a refund). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. You must also report damages within 24 hours of delivery with photo evidence (take pictures of the unit and the packaging) or refuse delivery and note it on the and the reason for the refusal must be notated on Carrier Delivery Receipt.
Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Returns For Edgestar, Avanti, Kegerator.com, Koldfront or Allavon products:
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 - 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60 day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
Must be in resalable condition
Must be free from scratches and/or defects
Must not have been installed
Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
Must not have any writing on the original packaging
Must not be missing pieces
Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to 20% restocking fee.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please Note: we only ship to the contiguous US.
Price Guarantee Policy:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax